International Editorial Advisory Board
The International Editorial Advisory Board consists of six members. Selection of the members is made on the basis of their reputation in the field.
Prof. Vikram Bhatt Professor of Architecture and Housing, and Director of Minimum Cost Housing Group, McGill University, Montreal, Qc, Canada.
Prof. Nader V. Chalfoun Professor of Architecture and Environmental Sciences, Director of The House Energy Doctor, Chair of Master of Science in Architecture Program. University of Arizona, Tucson, Az, USA.
Prof. Charles L. Choguill Vice Provost, Academic Affairs, Alfaisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Editor of Habitat International-Journal.
Prof. Hasan-Uddin Khan Distinguished Professor of Architecture and Historic Preservation, and Director of International Fellows Program, Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI, USA.
Prof. Suha Ozkan Founding President of World Architecture Community, Mugla, Turkey.
Prof. Attilio Petruccioli Professor of Landscape Architecture and Dean of the School of Architecture at the Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy.
International Editorial Advisory Board Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities of members of the international editorial advisory board include:
- Providing an advisory body for the Editor- in- Chief in issues related to strategic direction for JAP .
- Contributing editorials articles.
- Suggesting theme(s) for special issue(s) of JAP.
- Consolidating the journal’s international reputation.
- Encouraging the submission of high-quality manuscripts for JAP, by personally contacting authors and assisting with outreach.
- Identifying reviewers to become part of JAP's reviewer database.