With the approval of His Excellency the Director of King Saud University, the Advisory Board of the College of Architecture and Planning was established under the chairmanship of His Royal Highness Prince Khalid bin Abdullah Al-Muqrin Al-Saud.
- His Royal Highness Prince Dr. Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ayyaf Al-Muqrin.
- Dr. Abdullah Ahmed Al-Thabet, Dean, College of Architecture and Planning.
- Dr. Yousef Mohammed Fadan, Vice Dean for Development and Quality.
- Dr. Jameel Abdul Qader, Senior of College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam.
- Dr. Nasser Abdul Aziz Al-Mubarak (private sector).
- Eng. Ali Mohammed Al-Shuaibi (Private Sector).
- Eng. Abdullah Ahmed Buqshan, Chairman of the Saudi Council of Engineers.
- Eng. Saad Mohammed bin Laden (private sector).
The general responsibility of the council is to make objective reviews of the overall development of the College and its programs. The council acts in an advisory role, and accordingly advice and directs the College regarding educational quality processes and standards, and has the authority to contribute to the development of such processes and standards to ensure that these are aligned to the needs of students, the industry, and the nation.
The College has created a new meeting space meant for the College’s Council meetings and special guests of the College, and also for the more confidential decisive meetings in the college . It located in the main administrative office space of the college where the Dean and Vice Deans’ offices are located.