Editorial Board Members
Prof. Tariq M. Souleiman Professor Architectural Programming and Educational Facilities
Prof. Saleh A. Alhathloul Professor of History, Theory and Criticism in Architecture.
Prof. Abbdulaziz S. Al Miqrin Professor of Human Behaviour and Educational Facilities
Prof. Adullah Mohmed Alabed Professor of Urban Design.
Prof. Tahar A. Ledraa Professor of Urban Design and Planning
Prof. Musaad bin Abdullah Almosaind Professor of Urban Planning,Transport Planning and Land Use
Dr. Ahmed Omar Mohamed Sayed Associate Professor of Design process and use of computer
Editorial Board Members Roles and Responsibilities
The Editorial Board members serve a term of two years (renewable) to assists the Editor- in- Chief with the following activities:
- Contributing to policy and strategy in collaboration with the Editor- in- Chief to develop content of JAP and approve it.
- Strengthening the journal and ensuring its growth in collaboration with the Editor- in- Chief.
- Initial reviewing of manuscripts received from authors, ensuring that they comply with the JAP topics and direction, selecting reviewers and following the review process to its completion.
- Act as a third reviewer when articles go to a second round of reviews.
- Contributing articles, preferably in the form of review articles.
- Identifying themes for special issues of JAP and inviting key authors on these themes to submit articles.
Reviewers Roles and Responsibilities
JAP is a double-blind refereed journal by at least two reviewers. The journal database of reviewers consists of sixty eight reviewers. Reviewers must ensure that the quality of the manuscripts for publication meets the JAP standard, and their responsibilities include:
- Familiarizing themselves with the JAP submission and review process.
- Responding promptly to requests for reviews [within one week].
- Completing and returning reviews promptly [within four weeks].
- Reviewing articles according to the journal’s criteria.
- Respecting confidentiality at all times, declaring conflicts of interest and notifying the Editor- in- Chief if, for any reason, he/she is not able to carry out his/her reviewing responsibilities.
- Notifying the Editor- in- Chief if he/she is the author, or co-author, of an article submitted for consideration.
- Notify the Editor- in- Chief of any change in email address.