Editor- in- Chief
Prof. Khalid Alskait
Professor of City Planning & Urban and Real Estate Development
- Division Editor Roles and Responsibilities
- The Editor- in- Chief serves a term of two years (renewable) to guide the direction for JAP Journal,and is responsible for all aspects of publication, which include:
- Defining the overall strategic direction for JAP Journal.
- Strengthening the journal and ensuring its growth.
- Maintaining regular communications with members of the Editorial Board and members of the International Editorial Advisory Board, to discuss the JAP Journal review policies and procedures and the direction of the publication.
- Reading and answering all JAP Journal correspondence.
- Keeping track of JAP Journal publishing process.
- Coordinating JAP Journal production.
Division, Editor, Roles, Responsibilities