The following are the requirements of the Scholarship:
- Approval form the Student Origin Country
- Attested School Certificate from the Country of Origin
- Recommendation from Islamic known Authority
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police Clarence Certificate
- 3 Recent Personal Photos
- Passport Copy
All requirements mentioned in the Arabic Language Phase, in addition to three conditions in B. Sc Phase.
- The School Certificate should be equivalent to the Saudi Standards
- The School Certificate Average should be at least 85%
- Filling the proper application form
For the Arab Students, they can enter the B. Sc Phase directly. For non-Arab (Muslim): they should attend a course of Arabic language first, after that, they can join B Sc.
Foreign scholarship students and students of Saudi mothers .Stipends are deposited in students' bank accounts, noting that ATM cards are given to them by their respective colleges. The stipend amount is (SR 1000) for scientific studies students,(SR 850) for social studies and humanities students, and (SR900) for graduate studies students.
Excellence rewards are restricted to Saudi undergraduate students and international scholarship students. - An excellence reward of SR 1000 is disbursed to students who achieve an excellent rating for two semesters in one academic year. The reward is deposited in the student's account. As for the students whose their stipends are stopped owing to the exhaustion of the original period of study, they need to receive the excellence reward check from the college.