The Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP) is an enriching career opportunity for junior and mid-career Saudi professionals to join the World Bank Group (IBRD, IDA, IFC, MIGA, ICSID) for assignments lasting between 1 and 2 years. Funded jointly by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Finance and the World Bank Group, the Program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure and experience from the Bank Group’s internal perspective. Simultaneously, participants help achieve the Bank Group’s core goals: capacity-building; diversity, and career-building.
As a program participant, you will acquire new skills and enhance existing ones. You will share your knowledge and gain new perspectives. And you will learn first-hand how working on the Bank Group’s mission of poverty alleviation can be a very rewarding career.
"This program has given me the uniquely rewarding opportunity of working among the world’s brightest and motivated people to help its most disadvantaged and to solve its most challenging problems”.
|"Joining the World Bank as a participant of this program has unlocked many opportunities of personal growth and professional career development by leveraging the great resources of the institution and continuing to make significant contributions to local and global development programs”.
Abdulaziz Faghi, Sr Energy Specialist (KSARP, 2008)
- National of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Work experience relevant to the work of the World Bank Group including economics, finance, environment, health, education, urban planning, information technology, human resources.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of development issues is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Arabic. Knowledge of other World Bank Group languages is an advantage (French, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian).
- Junior Professionals: Master’s degree or equivalent with 2 years relevant experience.
- Mid-Career Professionals: Master’s Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
Participants may be assigned to Bank Headquarters in Washington D.C., or to a country office for a term appointment of 1-2 years.
All participants are 50% funded by the Saudi Ministry of Finance and 50% funded by the Bank Group. Salaries are determined based on the work experience and qualifications. All participants are eligible for standard Bank Group benefits. All KSARP appointments will be subject to the Bank Group’s HR policies.
In the case of dual nationalities, applicants must report all nationalities at application stage.
How to apply
Participation is coordinated between the Government of Saudi Arabia and the Bank Group. KSARP-eligible positions are advertised in coordination with the Ministry of Finance. With the concurrence of the Government of Saudi Arabia, qualified candidates will be put forward to hiring managers for consideration and selection. Only candidates identified for interviews will be contacted. The Bank Group makes all final hiring decisions on all appointments.
There are currently no vacancies in the Saudi Recruitment Program at this time. Please feel free to explore other employment opportunities at the World Bank Group via the link below.
World Bank Group Employment Opportunities
Explore and apply for all other (non-KSARP funded) vacancies in the World Bank Group by clicking on the link below.